Sunday, April 27, 2008

April 27, 2008

Josh (my oldest son) and I went to church this morning...very late, but we made it. I was very undecided if I was even going to go. Yesterday was a very depressing day, and I was really at a crossroads this morning. I was trying to decided if I'd do what I wanted, which was nothing...or would I do what I needed to do. Well, at the last minute I make a mad dash to get ready! I'm so glad that I did...Mrs. Tina was standing at the front to meet me. She's never been to my church and wanted to surprise me. I sure was surprised and SO happy that I'd came. I felt much better emotionally after the services, which always speaks to my heart. After the service, we went to the Shell for gas, washed the car, and got some ice cream!
Josh is getting baptised today and I'm so proud of him. We've both been struggling with losing Noah in our own ways, and this is something very happy. It'll be nice to have a glorious event and a happy heart...it's been awhile. More later, after the baptisim.

Oh boy! Everything went great! Josh's baptisim was such a joyous event. Bryan did a wonderful service and it was so nice. Family and friends attended and the church had a lovely reception. Today was a great day, and made up for yesterday. I wish all days could be this nice.
I only wish that Noah could've been there, but I'm sure he was looking down on his big brother!
Noah would be proud of his butter!
Much love ~~me~~

1 comment:

Jessica (I've survived a brain tumor!) said...

I am so excited for Josh!! That is wonderful news about him wanting to be baptized. I think this blog is a WONDERFUL idea!!