Saturday, April 26, 2008

Baby Noah...poem posted by Pam

ORIGINALLY POSTED:
Friday, November 16, 2007

Baby Noah...poem posted by Pam
Current mood: sad

BABY NOAH WILL BE IN THE HEARTS OF EVERYONE. YOU WILL BE MISSED LITTLE ONE AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOUR MOMMY AND FAMILY.

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free,
I'm following the path God has laid you see.
I took his hand when I heard his call.
I turned my back and left it all.
I could not stay another day
To laugh, to love, to work or play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way
I found the peace at the close of day.
If my parting has left a void
Then fill it with remembered joys-
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss
Oh yes, these things I too will miss.
Be not burdened with times of sorrow
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full I savored much,
Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.
Perhaps my time seemed all too brief
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief
Lift up your hearts, and peace to thee-
God wanted me now, he set me free.

No comments: